The iOS app store is one of the largest mobile stores in the world, with a couple of million apps and games on offer. Sadly, it still doesn’t give iOS users what they really want – tweaked and modified apps and games. These apps and games have extra features or all the in-app features unlocked for free, saving you time and money. Not so long back, all this would have come from a jailbreak but, these days, jailbreaks are few and far between and not everyone wants to jailbreak their device. Thanks to a few intrepid developers, we now have a huge choice of third-party app stores, all offering those modified apps and games and one of the best is called Panda Helper. It’s free to use and it works on Windows, macOS and Android too.
What is Panda Helper?
It is an incredibly popular and versatile third-party app store that works on iOS, Android and desktop operating systems too. It has thousands of apps, games, tweaks, and more, much of it modified and adding new features to stock apps and games. Originally an iOS app store, popular demand led to the developers making it available for Android, which is also why it can be used on your desktop computer.
Regular updates bring new content, enhancements, and security improvements, and so long as you install these updates, Panda Helper is perfectly safe to use. You can also request apps or games from the developers but, although they will do their best to find them for you, there are no guarantees.
Panda Helper Features
Downloading Panda Helper gives you all these features:
- No need to jailbreak or root your device
- Your warranty is safe*
- Tons of modified apps, games and more
- Stock apps with new features
- Stock games unlocked and with new features
- High-speed downloads
- SSL encryption secures your downloads
- A small app, Panda Helper will not use all your device resources, nor does it interfere with other apps or features
- You can update your apps via Panda Helper
- Good alternative to the app store and Cydia
- Free or VIP paid app store
- Many more features
* While Panda Helper is legal to use and will not result in your warranty being voided, some apps and tweaks will. These change how your device works and, particularly with Apple, this is not allowed and they may invalidate your warranty. Delete them if necessary and reinstall them later.
How to Install Panda Helper
Choose which platform you want and follow the guide:
Method 1: iOS
- Using Safari browser, navigate to http://panda-helper.org
- Tap on Download and choose the iOS method on the new page
- Click one of the configuration profiles and the app download indicator will appear on your home screen
- If the indicator says “waiting” tap on it to start the download
- When the Panda Helper icon is on your home page, it has been successfully installed
- Open your iOS Settings app and go into General
- Tap on Profiles and tap the Panda Helper profile
- Tap Trust and close Settings – Panda Helper can now be used.
Method 2: Android
- Open your Android Settings app and tap Security or Privacy settings
- Enable the Unknown Sources option
- Using your browser, open the Panda Helper Android method
- Download the APK file and open your downloads folder
- Double-tap the file and wait for it to be installed – the icon is on your home page when it’s done.
The fact that Panda Helper has now been given Android support means you can use the app store on macOS or Windows. However, you will need to install an Android emulator first, like Nox Player or BlueStacks and the Panda Helper APK is installed into that.
A word of warning on the APK file – do make sure you only use the supplied links to download it. There are a lot of fake links on the internet that can cause harm to your device or steal your data and some even try to charge you for the download. The app store is free, regardless of the platform it is used on and any website asking for money is a fake.
Why Do We Want Modified Apps and Games?
Because they offer far more than the stock apps do. Each has extra features and/or functionality making them work much better and most of the modified games have been unlocked so all in-app features are available for free. However, if you intend to use a modified app, make sure you uninstall the stock app first – trying to use both together will cause conflicts.
Panda Helper is one of the best unofficial app stores in the world. It offers thousands of apps, games, and more and works on multiple platforms. Download it today and enjoy the best available alternative to your standard app store.