Butterflies quotes are for everyone who is looking for motivation, going through changes in life, and never giving up hope for a better morning.
The metamorphosis of a butterfly is magical, mysterious, and spiritual.
A small caterpillar that crawls and eats all of her life becomes a beautiful butterfly who takes your breath away when you see it.
It flies and flutters in the air in a colorful and cheerful way.
The short life of a butterfly stands for the transience of life, but the transformation is inspiring and teaches us that every process takes its time and that you have to go through certain (mostly inner) growth in order to restart.
Do you do a transformation just like a butterfly? Be it stylistically or mentally, let yourself be inspired by these beautiful sayings about butterflies.
Because many pearls of wisdom are associated with butterflies, as are funny sayings and cool sayings.
Here you will find the most beautiful collection of butterfly sayings that you send via WhatsApp and delight a family member with a saying, post on social media or simply use as a template for a wall sticker saying.
Are you also looking for inspiration for a caption or meaning as a gift for a birthday? Then sniff by rainbow sayings and sunset quotes and find the sweetest birthday greeting for someone special in your life!
Because “proverbs are like butterflies: some are caught and some fly away.”
Butterflies – sayings and wisdom
Let yourself be inspired by this beautiful wisdom and use them as wall decals, stickers, or a picture at the desk. Remember every day how beautiful life is.
1. “The butterfly does not count months, but moments and has enough time.”
– Rabindranath Tagore
2. “The message of nature was always there and visible to us. It was written on the wings of butterflies. ”
– Kjell B. Sandved
3. “The instrument should only accompany the voice, because melodies, corridors, and runs without words and meaning seem to me to be similar to butterflies or beautiful colorful birds that float around in the air that we would like to have and acquire ourselves, Since the vocals, on the other hand, rises like a genius of the sky and the better I am incorporating it in us. ”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
4. “A butterfly is like a person’s soul, he goes into captivity.”
– Marlene van Niekerk
5. “We are like butterflies that flutter and think for a day that it is forever.”
– Carl Sagan
6. “Butterflies are the angels of nature. They remind us of what kind of gift it is to be alive. ”
– Robyn Nola
7. “We can learn a lesson from the butterfly that begins his life to crawl on the floor, then spider a cocoon and wait patiently for the day when he flies.”
– Heather Wolf
8. “Children are caterpillars and adults are butterflies. No butterfly ever remembers how it felt that it was a caterpillar. ”
– Cornelia Funke
9. “Well, I have to endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I want to get to know the butterflies.”
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
10. “Be like a butterfly and a flower – beautiful and sought after, but modest and gentle.”
– Jarod Kintz
11. “When the spirit of nature touches us, our hearts turn into a butterfly!”
– Mehmet Murat Ildan
12. “The metamorphosis has always been the greatest symbol of change for poets and artists. Imagine you could be a caterpillar and a butterfly in the next. ”
– Louie Schwartzberg
13. “The struggle taught me that the caterpillar takes a while to turn into a majestic butterfly.”
– Jess Taylor
14. “Happiness is like a butterfly, the more you chase him, the more he will avoid you, but if you notice the other things around you, he will come gently and sit on your shoulder.”
– Henry David Thoreau
15. “If you hear butterflies laugh, you know how clouds taste.”
16. “Butterflies cannot see their wings. You can’t see how beautiful you really are, but everyone else can do it. People are like that too. ”
17. “The butterflies … what an educated sense of beauty they have. They only seem to be an ornament for society and yet if they were gone, how big their loss would be? ”
– Phil Robinson
18. “Butterflies are a symbol of hope. It is said that if you take one in your hand and whisper your dreams, he carries them to the sky so that the wishes can be fulfilled. ”
– Sherrilyn Kenyon
19. “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly.”
– Richard Bach
20. “When she turned into a butterfly, the caterpillars did not speak of their beauty, but of their craziness. They wanted them to turn back into what they had always been. But now they had wings. ”
– Dean Jackson
Butterfly Quotes – Short
Short sayings about butterflies are like when you see a stick with a saying and the flash idea that follows at the moment and conjures up a smile on the face. Enjoy the following quotes about butterflies.
1. “Butterflies are like angel kisses.”
– Malia Kirk
2. “The butterfly is a flying flower. The flower is a tied butterfly. ”
– Ponce Denis
3. “We are only small butterflies in the garden of life.”
– Carston D. Roach
4. “Raise yourself up, with the beauty and grace of a butterfly.”
5. “We crush the caterpillars and then complain that there are no butterflies.”
6. “If you see the butterflies dancing, you can plant outside.”
7. “We are all butterflies. The earth is our caterpillar. ”
– Leeann Taylor
8. “Failure is like a caterpillar before becoming a butterfly.”
– Peta Kelly
9. “Just like the butterfly, when the time is ripe, I will awaken.”
– Deborah Chaskin
10. “The wings of the transformation arise from patience and struggle.”
– Janet Dickens
11. “She unfolded her wings like a butterfly.”
12. “Butterflies are self-driving flowers.”
– Robert A. Heinlein
13. “Just when the caterpillar thought: ‘I can’t move, she became a butterfly.”
– Annett Thomas
14. “Butterflies are God’s confetti who are thrown onto the earth to celebrate his love.”
– K. D’Angelo
15. “Don’t wait for your wings, fight for you.”
– Gayatri Parddeshi
16. “Although the butterfly and the caterpillar are completely different, they are one and the same.”
– Kendrick Lamar
17. “You have to be a caterpillar before you are a butterfly. The problem is that most people are not ready to be a caterpillar. ”
18. “I just ask to be free. The butterflies are free. ”
– Charles Dickens
19. “Hover like a butterfly, stab like a bee.”
– Muhammad Ali
20. “If nothing would change, there would be no butterflies.”
– Wendy mass
21. “Take time to be a butterfly.”
– Gillian Duce
Butterflies in the stomach – sayings about love
Many poems about love and sayings about heartache sometimes cannot say exactly what you feel.
Here you will find sayings and quotes that compare love with a butterfly and its existence.
Tell your sweetheart with one of these sayings “I love you” and that you have butterflies in your stomach.
1. “Love is like a butterfly, a rare and gentle thing.”
– Dolly Parton
2. “Only living is not enough,” said the butterfly, ‘You have to have sunshine, freedom, and a small flower. ”
– Hans Christian Anderson
3. “Open your heart and mind like the wings of a butterfly. Then you will see how high you can fly. ”
– Zeenat Aman
4. “Love is like a butterfly, beautiful and tender … If you really take care of them, you will do everything you can to make them happy, even if that means let them go.”
– Scott Pemberton
5. “When I was only a sweet little caterpillar, you loved me. So I became a butterfly so that you would never go. ”
– Crystal Woods
6. “How do you become a butterfly? You have to learn to fly so much that you are willing to give up one end. ”
– Trina Paulus
7. “She is like a butterfly; Nice to look at, but difficult to catch. ”
– Nikki Rowe
8. “Prefer your wings and prepare to fly because you have become a butterfly. Oh, fly in the sun. If you should return to me, then were really intended for each other. So spread your wings and fly the butterfly. ”
– Mariah Carey
9. “Love is like a butterfly: she goes where she likes and she likes everyone where she is going.”
10. “Be in love – means butterflies fly in the stomach. Being engaged – means the butterflies have found a cocoon. ”
11. “Don’t waste your time chasing butterflies. Beautify your garden and the butterflies will come.”
– Mario Quintana
12. “Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but obvious, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine. ”
– Jeffrey Glassberg
13. “And sometimes the most dangerous animal is the butterfly in the stomach for a person.”
Who can remain motivated by Mon-Fri from around the clock and in a good mood?
I would say a few or none at all. Here you will find motivating butterfly sayings that give hope and from which you can recharge your batteries.
Use them as birthday greetings in a difficult time or as encouraging congratulations on their birthday!
1. “You don’t just wake up and become a butterfly. Growth is a process. ”
– Rupi Kaur
2. “Adding wings to caterpillars does not create butterflies, it creates unpleasant and dysfunctional caterpillars. Butterflies arise from transformation. ”
– Stephanie Marshall
3. “Everyone is like a butterfly. They start ugly and awkward and then turn into beautiful, graceful butterflies that everyone loves. ”
– Drew Barrymore
4. “Nothing about a caterpillar tells you that she will be a butterfly.”
– Buckminster R. Fuller
5. “As with the butterfly, adversities are necessary to give people character.”
– Joseph B. Wirthlin
6. “Beauty is where the butterfly seen disappears from the field of vision.”
– R.H. Peat
7. “There is a time of loneliness and isolation when the caterpillar gets its wings. Remember if you feel alone next time. ”
– Mandy Hale
8. “If you find yourself wrapped in isolation and cannot find your way out of the dark … remember, this is similar to the place where caterpillars let your wings grow.”
– Nicole Stephens
9. “We are amazed at the beauty of a butterfly, but rarely recognize the changes through which he had to go in order to become so beautiful.”
– Maya Angelou
10. “The butterfly does not look back on his cupid end; He just continues to fly. ”
– Guillermo del Toro
11. “You can never put up with crawling when you feel the urge to climb up.”
– Helen Keller
12. “As a small child, I thought that success means luck. I was wrong, luck is like a butterfly that appears and delights us for a short moment, but soon flies away. ”
– Anna Pawlowa
13. “A butterfly always reminds us that in the end, all the pain is always beauty.”
14. “In order to catch the butterflies and rainbows of your dream, go alone, believe in yourself, concentrate your energy, and start the adventure.”
– Amit ray
15. “A caterpillar, after her deep slumber, wakes up to reality to realize that the truth is not always bitter!”
16. “If you smile when you see a filigree moth, you are lucky in your soul for a moment.”
– Diana Cooper
17. “Even if you cannot discover a narrowing on the butterfly lilac, it does not mean that the butterflies don’t like them.”
18. “I take on new experiences. I participate in the discovery. I am a butterfly. I am not a butterfly collector. I want to experience the butterfly. ”
– William Stafford
19. “Butterflies are nice, but the process of getting out of the cocoon and spreading the wings can hurt. But still, you will survive the transformation (again and again) and you will fly. Remember when it hurts the most. ”
– Jeanette Leblanc
20. “Perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a lot of darkness and still be something beautiful.”
21. “A butterfly symbolizes the acceptance of every new phase of life. To keep the faith while everything has changed around you. ”
– Lisa Kleypas
22. “When a caterpillar bursts out of her cocoon and discovered that it has wings, she is not inactive and hopes to turn around one day. She flies.”
– Kelsey Leigh vine
These butterflies say the massive transformation of a caterpillar.
A caterpillar stays in the cocoon until it ultimately comes out as a beautiful butterfly.
This magical metamorphosis is inspiring in many ways and teaches us, humans, that changes, time, and difficulty can be difficult to lead to great results in the end.
The transformation symbolizes letting go of the old in order to discover new things. These beautiful sayings about butterflies can help you recognize the value of inner growth, patience, endurance, and adaptation.
Just like Bible quotes, this wisdom can strengthen your faith and give hope. Enjoy them and be inspired!