For so long, iOS users could rely on Cydia to let them download their favorite unofficial apps and games, not to mention tweaks, libraries, mods, and much more. But recent years have seen a decline in jailbreak utilities, prompting the developers of one of the most popular Cydia apps to redevelop their app. vShare now works for anyone without the need to jailbreak, providing a fantastic alternative, not just to Cydia, but also to the official iOS app store. It’s all free so read on for all the details.
What is vShare?
vShare is one of the single most popular third-party app stores in the world. With thousands of unofficial apps, games, and more, it offers more than many similar stores, and you even get the choice of a free or VIP version. Packed with features, it offers users an experience second to none, so you’ll want to install it straight away.
How to Download vShare
One of the best features of vShare is that it works on Android devices, too and, by extension, your desktop computer. Just choose your platform and follow the relevant steps:
Method 1: iOS
- Open Safari browser and go to the linked vShare download page
- Tap the configuration profile
- Tap Install to confirm, and Settings will open
- Tap Install Profile and type in your passcode
- When Safari has opened to the app page, tap Install
- Tap Install to confirm, and Settings will open once more
- Tap Install > Next > Done on the pages that open and wait for vShare to be successfully installed
Method 2: Android
- Launch Android Settings and tap on Privacy or Security
- Enable the option to Allow from Unknown Sources
- Close Settings and open your browser
- Go to the vShare Android download page and download the APK file
- Open Downloads on your device and double-tap the file
- Wait for it to be installed and you will see vShare on your home screen
Method 3: PC or Mac
Although vShare doesn’t have official support for desktop computers, you can install an Android emulator and then download the Android app version. BlueStacks is the best and all you need is a free Google account:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator onto your computer
- Launch it, sign in and let it set up – this can take a few minutes
- In the meantime, download the vShare APK file
- When the emulator is set up, tap on the search bar and type vShare
- Choose the right file and tap to get it into the emulator
- Tap it and let it install – once installed, vShare can be used via the emulator
How to Use vShare:
No matter which platform you are using, vShare is simple to use:
- Launch vShare and tap a category – see details below
- Tap on a game or app and tap Install
- Follow the on-screen directions and wait for vShare to be installed
Downloading vShare gives you plenty of features, including a memory optimizer and cache cleaner built-in. You will also find all this content:
- App Store Apps – plenty of official Android and iOS apps for free
- Exclusive Apps – third-party content not found in the official stores – emulators, screen recorders, tweaks, streaming apps, and more
- Tweaked Apps – popular apps with lots of new features
- Modified Games – popular games, unlocked and with all in-app purchases and features free
Commonly Asked Questions:
These answers tell you everything you need to know about vShare
Is vShare Safe?
Yes. You don’t need to root or jailbreak your device and it doesn’t need any special permissions to install. However, as with any unofficial apps, you are advised to install a VPN and antivirus software on your device. Some devices will also find that vShare is flagged as malware because it asks for specific permissions – it is not and is perfectly safe to use.
How Do vShare Lite and vShare VIP Membership Differ?
While both give you access to all the cool advanced app features, they are not the same thing. vShare Lite is the paid version of the app – once, you would have had to purchase one version for every device you wanted it on. Now you just need to set up a VIP membership, link your devices and you can use one purchase on all iOS devices – doesn’t work cross-platform.
Is There an Early Renewal Discount?
Yes, you can get 10% off if your renewal is due within 60 days.
Is vShare Legal?
vShare is perfectly legal to use but it is an app store for modified and free unofficial content. If it makes you uncomfortable to use this type of content, you may want to stick with the official app stores.
Are the Apps and Games Dangerous?
All app stores come with that chance, even the official ones. The vShare developers monitor their app and fix any issues that arise but you can use anti-virus software to cover your own back.
Try vShare today – it works cross-platform and offers more content than many other similar stores.