Beautyforever Hair: How To Care For A Straight Wig?
Here’s how to take care of straight wigs by leaving a wig, and you can make them last longer than ever before! Check it out!
The straight wigs can go a long way with the right amount of care, and here’s how to care for straight wigs so you can wear them longer.
How do you care for a human hair wig at home?
These simple steps can help you save a lot of time and money in the long run. However, maintaining human hair wigs will make them look shiny and straight like natural hair. Follow these simple tips and tricks for perfect results.
1) You need to shampoo the straight hair wig as you wash normal hair.
2) However, you will also need to use conditioner after washing your hair to maintain the shine and beauty of the straight hair wig. The conditioner will make the wig soft and smooth after every wash. Leave the conditioner on for 2 to 3 minutes to smooth the hair.
3) You should wash these natural wigs after at least 6-8 wears, so that they don’t look like they are covered with dust and dirt.
4) Again, for best results, you need to wash your wig with cold water to keep the hair separated and tangle free.
After washing your wigs, you need to carefully style them, and you can do it!
Styling your natural hair wig!
There are various options when it comes to choosing a natural hair wig, and hd lace wigs are the ultimate option. That’s because they’re easy to style, and heat from curlers and straighteners won’t damage them. Best of all, natural wig installation takes seconds, and you’ll love the results.
However, you need to style your wig with utmost care, and you need to do it!
1) Apply a styrofoam or dummy head before styling your human hair wig, and never style directly with your own hair. This will help the wig stay in its original condition and will not trap any sebum or dust from the natural hair.
2) Never start styling on a wet wig as it will not match your desired style.
3) Never use hot water on human hair wigs as this can damage the hair underneath.
4) Do not use a brush on the lace area when you are in a rush. It can tear the laces or wires directly from the wig.
5) However, if you are going to dye, you must remove the wig and prevent the wig from any dye or bleach, which can damage your wig.
If you follow these simple tips and techniques, you will get amazing results like never before.
Additional Tips for Washing Wigs
1) We advise our readers to purchase a separate wig shampoo to wash their wigs to avoid harsh chemicals. However, if this is not available, you can also wash them with regular shampoo.
2) Use hair serum on your wig periodically for optimal shine and a tangle-free experience.
3) You don’t need to wash the wig after every use.
However, you can also buy a T-part wig as it is very easy to handle and comes with laces which gives quick installation without glue.
Finally, properly storing your human hair wig can also make a huge difference, and you need to!
Storing your wig the right way!
One of the great aspects of human hair wigs is that you can pre-style them and use them whenever you need them. You can use cardboard or canvas to keep the wig in place and give the look you previously styled. You can pin the wig to the canvas, and you’re good to go! Simply remove the pins and use them as you would regularly.
Another important way to store your wig is to keep it dry. Never leave your wigs wet as they can achieve any style or waves you may not like!
Store your wig separately so it doesn’t get tangled with other wigs. These simple tips and tricks will help you maintain your wig and give you a great look every time!
Wrap it up!
This was a quick guide on how to care for straight wigs. We’re sure that following these simple tips will help your wig last longer, and you won’t have to buy a new one every time.