Communicating visually on the web is no longer an option; it has become the norm. Today the audience expects content to have visual dimensions regardless of the online channel. In other words, if you want to be ahead in content marketing, visual content is the way to go.Needless to say, everyone does not have a natural talent for creating visuals. If you also happen to belong to the same group, there are plenty of free tools out there, which can make your life easier.
This write-up seeks to spell out the most known visual content tools that are both easy to use and effectively get the message crafted.
Visual Content Tools for Content Creators
These tools will help you get the attention without spending a dime on purchasing and implementing them. All are online tools with an easy, user-friendly, and intuitive interface that can get you started in no time. Now let’s have a look at the list one-by-one:
See Also: 3 Lessons YouTubers Can Teach Us
Video Creation Tools
- Animaker: Animation is known to create quite an impact on the audience. If you want to create the same impact with a sleek Hollywood-style animation video minus the hefty price tag. Then this tool is meant for you. You can create explainer videos, whiteboard videos, and even infographic videos.
- iMovie: This is specifically meant for the Apple lovers who use the iOS or MacOS. This is one of the best free content creation tools out there. You will be in control to create Hollywood-style trailers in 4K resolution. The tool supports multiple devices such as the iPhone and iPad, allowing more freedom to create video content from anywhere. You can also convert the image to video in high-res quality videos.
- Lumen5: One of the more interesting visual content tools on the list because it uses AI, allowing you to create videos from the text. Using natural language processing algorithms automatically creates the storyboard for a video once the script is uploaded on the site. It even provides the supporting audio-visuals for the video.
- RawShorts: It is one of those tools that allow you to make animation and explainer videos again with the help of AI. All you are required to do is upload your video script, and the software will create the storyboard. Next, the software by itself will find media to match the script and place them on a timeline. Your intervention as a user comes in the final stage with a drag-and-drop interface that allows you to fine-tune the video.
- Soapbox: This one comes as a Chrome extension that allows you to create videos with no technical skills. You create videos with your webcam, and it simultaneously allows you to record your screen as well. After you are done recording, you can either choose between a full screen or a split-screen view, whichever works best. After you are done, you can instantly share videos using a URL link.
- Videoshop: This is a free app that lets you add music, voiceover, and sound effects to your videos. You can even edit, add subtitles, and run videos in slow motion. It comes as a tool that allows easy video sharing on social media. The app is available for download on iOS and Android.
- Imagetovideo: You can leave a long-lasting impact on the audience by creating videos from images. This free tool is an online photo video maker that allows you to make an image slideshow. It helps in bringing photos to life. You can use the final output in your blogs and social media postings.
- Boomerang: This is a video app that is available stand-alone and also comes with Instagram. This allows you to make short stop motion videos to be shared on Instagram. This is particularly enticing for creating mini videos that loop back and forth, bringing joy and amusement among your friends and family. Users have claimed it to be a highly engaging content format.
- Biteable: This online tool places a limit for creating only 5- free videos per month. You can easily create a video to share it on Facebook and YouTube. There are templates, soundtracks, styles, and some 800,000 stock video clips to choose from, or you can create a video on your own. It is quite user-friendly and lets you share videos with one click.
- Powtoon: It is a free tool that allows you to create videos without any technical skills. You can create captivating video content with the help of hundreds of animated characters, templates, soundtracks, and video backgrounds provided by the company. This might just be the tool that gets you the attention of the audience.
- Renderforest: It is a cloud-based animation and video maker that allows you to make videos in an incredibly quick time. You have a range of video templates in various categories to choose from and allows easy customization. You can create presentations, explainer videos, infographics, intro videos, and more.
- Google Slides: You will be right at home if you are already using other Google services. Google Slides allows you to make visually appealing presentations with pre-made templates. This tool will enable you to import PowerPoint presentations and also export your Slides into PowerPoint.
- Emaze: It is an online presentation tool that comes with pre-made templates made explicitly for design, business, and education. All you have to do is choose a template and start editing, and within no time, you will have a presentation. There is also the choice for adding audio, web pages, infographics, special effects, and custom forms to give that added edge to your presentations.
- Prezi: It can be a handy tool for making presentations for non-designers. It comes with templates catering to various niches. It allows the presenter to zoom in to the presentation’s contents, providing the audience with impactful content that lasts long. This added depth to the presentation makes your message resonate better with the audience. The free version comes with some limitations.
This write-up is definitely not a conclusive list, and there are many tools online that can make your visual content look really good by converting your images to video. In case you are starting with content marketing, it is recommended that you utilize all the available content types to communicate with the audience. With time and with the help of analytics, you will be able to have clarity on what clicks with the audience.
Based on the insights, you can narrow down your content type and stick with the content type to maximum mileage. On the whole, it’s a wait-and-watch game where your visual content evolves based on audience preferences.