The Apple iPhone is a status symbol as well as it functions much better than the Android phone in many ways. Many of us want to buy an iPhone, but our budget does not allow us. If you wish to buy an iPhone and don’t have the budget, you can buy a refurbished phone. However, in some cases, it can be more pricey depending on the condition of the iPhone, so check everything and purchase mindfully. If you get a refurbished iPhone that is quite expensive, you can also buy an Android refurbished phone to fulfill your need.
Here are 6 things to consider while purchasing a refurbished iPhone:
- Check on Apple’s Website: The first thing is that you should be assured it is an authentic iPhone. Check it on Apple’s website and its serial number. This is the important thing to be sure that the serial number on the retail box and the iPhone is similar.
- Check the Price: Price is another key point that you need to consider. Since you’re buying a refurbished iPhone to get under your budget and save money. It is cheaper than other brand-new phones. And more importantly, this phone is an add-on to your lifestyle.
- Be Sure Not to Buy iCloud Locked: Make sure the iPhone is not iCloud locked. The iCloud-locked iPhone is as bad as buying a stolen iPhone. There are chances it can be a stolen phone. If it is locked, it can not be opened, even Apple will not help you to unlock it. Be careful while purchasing the iPhone.
- Check Scratches: When choosing to buy a refurbished phone, you should not expect a completely scratch-free new phone. You may get some minor scratches or marks on your iPhone. The renowned seller put all the correct information in the product description. If you have a problem with marks or scratches, don’t buy it.
- Check Battery Condition: Apple phones have a feature to show the battery ability and check the battery health percentage directly. This feature facilitates users to check the battery health percentage and consider buying. Go to the setting and check the battery. If the iPhone has more than 80% battery. then it has good battery life. You can select to buy and include it in your lifestyle.
- Find Accessories: With a refurbished phone, you may get accessories or you may not, but if you get an iPhone with accessories, you save money. If choosing a refurbished phone does not have a charger or other add-ons, you have to bear additional money to get those items. Therefore, before buying, check whether those items are available with your phone or not.
If you have lost your phone or your phone has been damaged, or you want to buy a nice phone, you can consider buying a refurbished iPhone within your budget and also enhance your lifestyle by using it.