Moving to a new place can be a daunting process. You have to find out about the neighborhood, the schools, and the commute time. Before you make your final decision, it would be best to take a look around the area. After seeing the neighborhood, head to the nearby schools. Consider what grades are offered if you have any children under your care. What are the good job opportunities for you? Is it close to your work or school? Is it close to public transportation? Questions like these can help you make a more informed decision about where you want to live. It’s also a good idea to consider hiring movers who will help you with the relocation to the place you want to live without any stress.
Talking about the city of Burbank is a nice place to live. It offers a lot of opportunities for all ages. The cost of living, education, and entertainment are among the best in the region. Burbank has many places that are considered good to live in. It has a mix of neighborhoods that are perfect for any type of lifestyle and budget. Burbank has plenty of entertainment, shopping, and attractions, some have more amenities like parks and schools than others, but they all offer a great quality of life.
Here are some of the best neighborhoods to move in:
- Downtown Burbank. If you want to live near all the action this would be your best choice. It has a lot of restaurants, bars, and nightlife options which make it an ideal place to live for people who love to have fun and enjoy themselves. This neighborhood is walkable and it has access to public transit. You’ll be minutes away from shops, restaurants, movie theaters, and more!
- Magnolia Park. People choose to live here for its great walkability and above-average safety from crime. It’s a really nice neighborhood full of cute cafes, chic eateries, and retro-inspired vintage shops. There is something new around every corner in Magnolia park.
- Media District. You’ll live just near Hollywood’s major studios and feel yourself a part of entertainment history. Warner Bros. Studios, The Walt Disney Company, Legendary Entertainment, The CW Network, and iHeartRadio Theater are located in this area. There are also many cool cafes and coffee shops, restaurants, etc. nice places.
- This neighborhood is located near Magnolia Park and the Media District. McNeil is also a popular neighborhood among people who work in the entertainment industry. It’s also a nice walkable neighborhood with lots of places like parks, shops, grocery stores, coffee shops, schools, etc. There you’ll also find various dining places, restaurants, and cafes.
- Hillside District. It’s a neighborhood in Burbank with easy access to outdoor recreation and different attractions, such as DeBell Municipal Golf Course and the Stough Canyon Nature Center. It’s a popular place for hiking and other activities.
The city of Burbank is a great place to live in. It has beautiful neighborhoods, friendly people, and an amazing community. If you are planning to move to the Burbank area, choosing the best neighborhood for your family and your lifestyle is a good idea.