Whether you are starting a small business or running a large enterprise, graphic design should be an asset to your company. You may ask how all these pictures and colors affect my business? Well, no matter how great your business is, a professional graphic design unlocks a lot of perks that you can’t fail to enjoy. Let’s look at a few.
Why does graphic design matter?
Well, what makes a successful business? – The vast majority of outstanding companies would say – perfect unlimited graphic design solutions created by professional designers, just like Epiic.com have!
Thomas Watson (CEO of IBM) once said, “Good design is good business.”
Nowadays graphic design is an integral part of any business. According to a McKinsey study, there is a direct correlation between a company’s success and the level of attention this company pays to design.
What makes a great design?
Steve Jobs once said: “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” The main task of any designer is to shape the product design in such a way that it would provide as much convenience and aesthetics as possible.
Here are some principles of a good design:
- Good design is client focused. It meets the needs of the clients.
- Good design is thorough down to the last detail. Every element should do its job.
- Good design is long-lasting. It sticks to memory-building brand awareness and therefore brand loyalty.
- Good design is innovative. It is in line with trends. Everyone will be fascinated by up-to-date design that meets modern trends and involves the latest technology.
- Good design whips your marketing strategy into shape. The main task of any developer and designer is to combine small details to build your own brand and style.
- Good design makes a product understandable. The key aim of any good design is to make the interaction between customer and product easy and simple.
What are the benefits of graphic design for a business?
Firstly, monthly graphic design services enable companies to significantly increase profits. For example, McKinsey study experts tracked the design practices of 300 companies over five years and revealed that Unlimited graphic design has a great impact on business and marketing processes.
Okay, but exactly, what are five ways graphic design benefits your business?
1. It creates a positive first impression.
Graphic design determines how potential customers view your business. If your website looks uninteresting or difficult to understand, customers may look away and show no interest in your brand or business. On the other hand, if you have an interesting, unique web design people will be attracted to it and are more likely to remember it. A team of professional and experienced developers will create a design project that will represent your business values and rules, and make your own unique and attractive kit. For sure, it’s key to create a positive first impression in the minds of the customers!
2. It provides graphic communication (it’s more than a trend).
Mobile Apps, UI/UX designing along with software development facilitate effective communication with the customers. What makes this use of technology so effective?
- A creatively designed, informative website is both attractive and informative (when compared to only words).
- Positive impression and thus effective communication of your message! An eye-catching, jaw-dropping design attracts and inspires visitors, increasing the chances of sales.
3. It helps in building trust.
Accurate brand identity makes the image of a business. If this image is well-thought, well-built, and well-shaped it will help in gaining customer trust. Companies that earned customer trust are the ones to prosper in the future. Great graphic design can be of use to establish effective communication boosting trust and credibility.
4. It strengthens your brand.
How to make products and brands popular and recognizable?
Use fresh graphic design created especially for you. This ensures you maintain a unique identity that catches attention and keeps customers coming back to check for new content.
Why and how does it work?
It’s about brand loyalty.
Having once experienced positive feelings towards the brand or product any customer would come again to the store to buy another item. Then comes a moment when a person really trusts your brand and is ready to purchase your products without comparing them to others. This is how brand loyalty works.
It’s about brand awareness.
A good design sticks to memory. Having a specific feature or function your product is easy to recognize and therefore to distinguish it from the others. Thus, this characteristic feature becomes a brand hallmark. For example, the well-known color of Tiffany & Co boxes has become an iconic trademark.
5. It contributes to the framing effect.
The Framing effect is the principle that our choices are influenced by the way they are framed through different wordings, settings, and situations. This means that context influences consumer decision-making. The same information can be perceived in a different way. It can be more or less attractive depending on what features are highlighted.
This phenomenon is described in Phil Barden’s book “Decoded: The Science Behind Why We Buy”. One of the examples given in the book is about Starbucks coffee shops. Here every detail, every part of brand strategy really matters: ethnic music, pleasant smell, names on the cups, logos, social media graphics, prints, and even website design – everything contributes to the success of this company.
See? Design is a feature that differentiates your business from the others, it makes you unique and special. That’s why graphic design plays a huge role in today’s competitive world of business.
Now you know more about the benefits of unlimited graphic design. Gather momentum! Visit Epiic’s website to add extra value to your next graphic design, brand development, or marketing project.