If you’re looking for great blessings quotes for friends to lift your spirits or to remind yourself why you love your friends with all your heart … you’ve come to the right place.
We hope you enjoy these friendship quotes as much as we do!
Having good friends to share your life with is a gift like no other … After all, friends are the family you choose.
It’s best to jump to the saying category that appeals to you the most, or just scroll through this page! Have fun.
Okay, let’s go!
- Many people come into your life, but only a few special ones leave their mark on your heart.
- A friend is the one who sees your smile and still feels that your soul is crying.
- The most beautiful thing a person can leave behind is a smile on the face of those who think of him.
- It’s nice that there are people like you!
- A good friend will never let you do stupid things by yourself!
- Friends are angels who help us get back on our feet when our wings forget how to fly.
- As long as you are part of my life I will be happy!
- Best friends are hard to find because the very best is already mine!
- Good friends are like diamonds. Valuable, rare, and unique.
- What do I wish for? Visiting hours in heaven, even for a brief moment
- Best friends know how crazy you are, but still, go out with you in public.
- Friendship doesn’t have to be perfect. Just real.
- Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
- Friendship. Something like love only with understanding.
The best short blessings quotes for friends!
Who says that great sayings and quotes about friendship always have to belong? … Exactly, nobody!
That’s why you will find short and crisp sentences here that get right to the point!
- You recognize a true friend in an uncertain situation. #through thick and thin
- Some people remind you who you are.
- Friends are people with whom pointless conversations suddenly make sense!
- The right people never bother you!
- Better to have one or two true friends than 10 false ones …
- No way is too far for me when you are by my side!
- For most people, it’s just my mouth that smiles. My heart smiles with you.
- If the friendship is real, then the distance doesn’t matter!
- From now on only people with a lot of heart fit into my life.
- Come on, let the others talk, we’re misbehaving!
- Every woman has that one friend who offers to beat up the guy who hurt her.
- A friend is a single soul that lives in two bodies!
Funny sayings about friendship!
The friendship between two people is largely characterized by a good mood, great times, and a lot of laughter!
Therefore we want to pay homage to this important part with the following proverbs.
- We’ll be friends until we’re old and senile. And then we’ll become friends again, and again, and again …
- Remember: we’re best friends and I’m always there to help you. to help when you’re on the ground … but only after I’ve finished laughing …
- Strangers think I’m calm … Friends think I’m nice enough … Best friends know I’m completely insane.
- When you laugh, I laugh too. When you cry, I cry too. And if you jump off a bridge, I’ll climb into the boat and save you, you idiot.
- Who doesn’t know that: You approach each other and have to start grinning 20 meters beforehand.
- Do not worry. I only annoy the ones I like.
- You and I are a real dream team.
- I am so very, very, very, very, very, very happy that you exist and that I know you!
- All you have to do is find one person who you want to pester for the rest of your life …
- You think I’m having a bang Then wait until you experience me together with my best friend.
- Later on, we will be the old ones who will turn the old people’s homes completely upside down.
- Friends come and go like the waves of the sea. Best friends stick like an octopus in the face.
Even more nice blessings quotes for friends
And because we can’t get enough of it – maybe you can’t either 😉 – here are even more great sayings, quotes, and wisdom on the subject of friendship!
- Because I tell you far too seldom: You are unbelievable, unique, really great, and incredibly wonderful. Thank you for existing!
- The friends with whom you forget to breathe while laughing. These are the best!
- Make time for your friends, otherwise, your friends will eventually take your time.
- A true friend will listen to your bullshit, tell you it’s bullshit, and then listen to more of your bullshit afterward. Simply that way.
- Friendship also means forgiving …
- It’s called friendship because you can do anything with friends!
- Friendship is an affair of the heart based on trust and affection, a bond between two souls that neither time nor space can separate.
- Friendship means always being there for each other and sharing everything – whether dreams, thoughts, moments of happiness, or worries.
- There is no more precious gift in the world.
- Distance is a foreign word for true friendship.
- You and me. We may not always agree, but we are still a strong team!
- Friendship warms the soul when the sun hides again.
- There are friends in life and there are friends for life.
- It is not the daily contact that makes a friendship, but the certainty that you can rely on each other. No matter when & how.
- I don’t have time to hate those who hate me. To argue with those who will never understand me. Worrying about people who don’t care.
- I prefer to take care of the people who love me and who are important to me.
- I talk to those who understand me and I am grateful to those who take me for who I am.
“What is friendship?”
Everyone has their answer to that …
In the following text, however, we will try to find out what makes a good friendship and why it is so great!
Friends are an important part of most people’s lives.
And recent studies have shown that having great friends increases the chances of a happy life enormously … Makes sense!
Because a good friend is someone who helps out in difficult times or just someone you can always rely on. Whether it is to celebrate a special moment with them or to poke at someone who wronged you.
Does it matter how many contacts you have?
Yes and no.
You may see your friends every day, once a month, or even less. Maybe you are thousands of kilometers away and keep in touch with them by phone, email, or WhatsApp.
There are friends who you never see or talk to, and everything is unchanged as soon as you are in each other again.
That’s great, but unfortunately, that’s not always the case.
Remember: Relationships need to be cultivated!
Friends may come and go, they might make you laugh and cry, but most of all, they love you for who you are.
It doesn’t matter what a person looks like or what kind of clothes they wear. It’s the character that matters and that’s what friends appreciate about you.
Friendship also means that you have a responsibility to be there for them, especially when the going gets tough.
What makes a good friend
If you ask people this question about what qualities good friends have, you get one of these answers by default …
- You can trust them
- They don’t judge you
- They are not going to hurt your feelings on purpose
- They respect you
- Real friends love you not because they feel they have to, but because they choose to
- You can count on them and they can count on you
- They are loyal and always there for you
- They are not afraid to tell you the truth, no matter how difficult it is sometimes
- They laugh when you laugh
- They cry when you cry
- Good friends can (almost) always make you smile
- They accept you for who you are and listen to you when you have to cry
Friendships are one of the most important relationships you will have in your life. Many of your favorite memories likely include times when you were with one or more friends.
But having friends can also be hard work at times. For example, when they get on your nerves or you are going through a difficult time.
Not knowing what to do or say to help them in situations like this can be frustrating and emotionally challenging.
However, the attempt to help often ensures that the other person feels good again.
“How can I best be there for a friend?”
- Listen: Try to see and understand the situation from your friend’s point of view. An open ear can sometimes work wonders!
Also great: if you listen carefully, you know which questions need to be asked to steer your thoughts back in the right direction.
- Give (no) advice: Your friend may not want advice at all, so listening is the first item on the list.
So don’t start giving great advice unless you want it to. That just ensures that next time you won’t be spoken to at all.
Only add your mustard when you are asked for it. This applies not only to friendships but also to love relationships – by the way.
If you feel overwhelmed with a problem, don’t hesitate to advise your friend to speak to an expert.
They’re there for a reason!
- Be Caring: If your friend is going through a difficult time, you can write a letter expressing how special he or she is to you.
Remind them that no matter how difficult things get, you will be there for them because that is what friendship is about.
Maybe your friend is looking forward to a cake or a meal together.
- Stay in touch: – If you can’t be physical with your friend when he needs you, send him an email, chat with him online, or make a quick phone call to show that you think about him.
- Don’t forget yourself: As hard as it sounds … There is no point if you both break down with a problem.
If you find something is over your head, you should back off and/or talk to someone else about it.
This can be a teacher, counselor, family member, or other friends.
Know your limits – there is only so much you can do for a friend who is having serious problems. You can’t fix everything! So if professional help is needed, encourage your friend to take it!
The most beautiful thing a person can leave behind is a smile on the face of those who think of him.
A good friend will never let you do stupid things by yourself.
Friendship is like a tree. It doesn’t matter how tall it is, but how deep its roots go.