Schema is the fast loading Wordpress SEO Theme, ultra-SEO friendly WordPress theme. Featuring all the best MyThemeShop features, Including our custom options panel, all our short codes and widgets, and a pixel perfect design, Schema also includes rich snippets in order to help search engines your site and rank you higher. in short Schema is perfect wordpress seo theme.
See Also: You may Like These Posts
- 13 Free Bootstrap WordPress Themes
- 75+ Free Responsive WordPress Themes
- 12 Super Creative Interactive Online Resumes Examples
Schema Wordpress Seo Theme
[button url=”http://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Schema” target=” _blank” style=”black” size=”medium”] Demo [/button][button url=”https://mythemeshop.com/themes/schema/” target=” _blank” style=”black” size=”medium”] Download [/button]
Why Choose Schema?
- Schema helps you dominate the search engines by providing useful information:
- It identifies your site as a blog.
- It shows off the header of the site.
- And where the main navigation is located.
- This is your site’s title.
- And here’s your sub-title.
- Search engines find your breadcrumbs.
- And can see your content title.
- They can also see headlines in the content.
- Your main content is easily crawlable.
- And images are tagged as such.
- There’s comments and ratings as well.
- As well as social media vote counts.
- Your footer is clearly identified.
- You can have sidebars.
- And each sidebar can have multiple items.
So, why does this matter? Search engines need the following:
- Quality Code Easily Accessible Content Fast Site Load Times SEO Best Practices Google Algorithm Friendliness Clearly Identified Content and Media Pages That Keep Users Reading Trust and Security Built-in Reviews Social Media Voting Functionality
- How does this help your blog succeed? Higher Ad Earnings Stable and Secure Code More Pageviews Higher Search Rankings Improved User Experience Cross-Browser and Device Compatibility Easy-To-Use Options Panel More Social Media Shares
Some of Schema’s Best Features
- Rich Snippets Scheme has all the rich snippets built in, which helps Google identify your content and rank you higher.
- AdSense Ready Schema is bound to increase your CTR and Ad Revenue with it’s design layout.
- Responsiveness Schema is fully responsive, so it displays beautifully on all devices and browsers.
- HTML5 and CSS3 Markup With cutting-edge HTML5 and CSS3 markup, your site will deliver the best performance and functionality.
- Fast Loading Schema loads incredibly fast, which leads to a better user experience and higher search rankings as well.
- Options Panel Schema comes with MyThemeShop’s industry-leading options panel, that lets you configure and customize your theme in a jiffy.
- Custom CSS Redesign and restyle Schema with the custom CSS support that gives you ultimate control.
- Translation Ready Schema is translation ready, so just add a translation file and you’ll be reaching new audiences.
- All Google Fonts Scheme includes integration with Google’s font library, so you can choose from nearly unlimited typography options.
- Built-in Review System Add reviews to your content and let users review your posts in the comments with the built in review system.
- Secure, Lightweight Code Schema has lightweight, secure and battle-tested code to keep your site performing securely and optimally.
- Custom Widgets Included We included all of MyThemeShop’s custom widgets in Schema, so you don’t have to tinker with extra plugins to get functionality.
- Demo Data Included Quickly set up your new theme and use demo data to provide useful examples that are easy to modify.
- Easy Import Easily import and transfer your existing content and settings to Schema with our easy import feature.
- Shortcodes We included a library of shortcodes in Schema, and they all work with rich snippets to help you rank higher.
- Ad Management Earn more money with less time wasted managing it, thanks to our ad manager that makes controlling and tracking ads a breeze.
Is Schema Worth It?
- Handwritten Markup Getting custom, hand-written markup for your site written would cost at least $3000 for this many pages and features.
- SEO Optimization Hiring an SEO expert to optimize your theme costs around $1500 to be done properly.
- Page Speed Optimization Most speed optimization services cost around $200 and increase in price depending on performance requirements.
- First Page Google Ranking Priceless. Bloggers spend their entire day trying to achieve this position, and Schema helps get you there.
Did you want to buy Schema Wordpress Seo theme at 60% Discount ? Click Here and do share you views in Comments.