As a leading commercial lender in India, RBL Bank provides an array of credit cards tailored to support individuals in achieving their personal finance management goals. These cards offer substantial financial benefits, and the best part is that some come with an annual fee as low as ₹0!
Using a Bajaj Finance RBL Bank Credit Card is synonymous with being eligible to reap a wide array of benefits. As these perks differ for each specific credit card offering, you need to be aware of the different types of credit cards offered by RBL Bank in the market, and the benefits that each one entails.
Types of Bajaj Finance RBL Bank SuperCards
Listed below are the different kinds of Bajaj Finance RBL credit cards that are currently offered by RBL:
- Bajaj Finance RBL Bank Binge SuperCard
- Bajaj Finance RBL Bank Binge SuperCard – First-Year Free
- Bajaj Finance RBL Bank Platinum Choice SuperCard
- Bajaj Finance RBL Bank Platinum Choice SuperCard FYF
Features and Benefits of Bajaj Finance RBL Bank SuperCards
- RBL Bank’s credit cards come fitted with an EMV microchip, which helps reduce the risks associated with card duplication and misuse
- You’ll get SMS and email alerts for all transactions, missed payments, bill receipts, monthly statements, etc.
- RBL Bank offers a unique feature that allows you to control and limit your credit card spends
- As a credit card holder, you’ll have access to your online account anytime, anywhere
- To address all issues and questions centric on your Bajaj Finance RBL Bank SuperCard, you can make use of the lender’s 24×7 customer care service
- You can use your Bajaj Finance RBL Bank Credit Card reward points to gain exclusive access to airport lounges, discount codes, cashback offers, and more
- You can use your Bajaj Finance RBL Bank SuperCard to obtain urgent cash whenever you need it. However, bear in mind that such transactions will be subject to some inevitable finance charges and other additional fees
- You can rest assured that your SuperCard will be accepted by most merchants across the globe
Advantages of the Bajaj Finance RBL Bank SuperCard
Some specialized Bajaj Finance RBL Bank SuperCard benefits include:
- Airport lounge access
- Priority pass membership
- Dining privileges
- Golf memberships and lessons
- Perks associated with flights and travel
- Gift vouchers and/or certificates
- Tailor-made gifts and freebies
- Coupons for designer clothing and accessories
- Vouchers for entertainment and other indulgences
- Utility bill discounts
- Fuel surcharge waivers, etc.
How To Use Credit Cards Wisely?
We live in a world where credit cards have become most shoppers’ weapon of choice. Not only do they help you tackle situations of unexpected financial distress, but they also come with a bunch of benefits and rewards. However, with great power comes great responsibility.
If you fail to use such instruments wisely, you may fall into a debt trap and be required to shell out a lot more, just to settle the piled-up liabilities. Hence, to avoid such scenarios, you can follow a few tips and tricks, as mentioned below:
1. Get the right credit card
Go for a credit card that is best suited to address your financial needs. To arrive at an offering that is ideal for you, you can conduct thorough research on various credit cards’ Annual Interest Percentage (APR), their additional fees, and the rewards and benefits they offer.
2. Accustom yourself to your provider’s billing cycle
The billing cycles and procedures vary from one credit card to another. This is why, the first thing advisable for you to do after getting your hands on such a card is to make yourself aware of your provider’s billing cycle. Typically, this can range between 25 to 45 days, or even more, based on the type of card you opt for.
Once you know the duration, you can plan to make your purchases after the bill is generated. Doing so may entitle you to an interest-free period that lasts for 45 days or more!
3. Credit card limits to the rescue
While your credit card will come with a preset limit, you can also create an additional sub-limit, which can be done by deploying the setting on your provider’s website or mobile app. Sub-limits will help you keep an eye on your spending habits, practice self-restraint, and avoid maxing out these credit tools beyond your ability to repay.
4. Set payment alerts
Remembering the payment due dates of 2-3 credit cards is not an easy feat. Hence, to tackle this problem and stay regular with multiple credit card bill payments, you can set alerts on your mobile, to remind you when the due date rolls by. Alternatively, you can go for the auto-debit feature, which is offered by most providers.
5. Refrain from making cash withdrawals
Avoid using credit cards to get instant cash, as this facility, while useful, comes with high rates of interest and additional charges. Resort to this option only when you’re in dire need of physical currency and don’t have your debit cards with you.