In the fast-moving world, everyone wants to be successful and reach a new height of success. For this one needs to continuously upgrade oneself. In the corporate world when you enter with a formal degree, the skills may not seem enough. With time, the demand of the industry changes and so should your expertise. For this people go either for a higher degree or certifications. Six Sigma Certification has gained much fame in recent times. In this blog, you will get to know about the Best Six Sigma Certification Institutes in Bangalore.
This certification helps in improving the business processes by removing any errors in it. The deviation from the ideal process is brought to a minimum. Due to this customer satisfaction is improved and one remains in the competition. The process may seem easy but it is not. Many techniques and processes are involved. There are two types of common techniques that are followed:
- DMAIC: It stands for Define. Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control. In this technique, the existing processes are improved and made market worthy.
- DMADV: It stands for Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, and Validate. In this technique, the new processes are made attention to and made as per the customer’s needs.
There are various levels of six sigma certification which include:
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt
It is one of the best certifications that are in demand lately. Companies are asking for six sigma experts who can improve business processes. This helps in reducing operational costs and also improving customer satisfaction. The demand for this skill is high. The companies Grow by offering Efficient and Quality services, and production to the customer.
Six Sigma Certification is generally a 2 monthly course (each level) that can be done on MOOC/Online platform or includes classroom study. It is followed by an objective (MCQ) test. Passing the test is mandatory to receive the certificate.
When it comes to certification, the institute from where one is pursuing the course makes all the difference. It helps in adding credibility to the course. The certificate is more valued and higher education standards are achieved.
Here are the best institutes for Lean Six Sigma Certification in Bangalore:
- ISEL Global Education: It stands for International Society of Executive Learning which helps in the career progression of professionals by offering top-class educational service and internationally accredited certificates. The tools and services offered are of top quality. They also offer a chance to get hands-on practice on live projects. The members of the institute comprise veterans from across 70 countries. The curriculum is set by The ASQ Body of Knowledge. Till now, the institute has trained around 98000+ students/professionals. With years of experience, it is one of the most trusted names for Lean Six Sigma Certification in Bangalore.
- Manipal Prolearn: One of the leading institutes for six sigma. The course is designed to enhance the skills of the professionals and make them land a successful job. The expertise provided in the course helps the applicants to understand the topic clearly and perform well in the corporate world. The course fees are also nominal.
- Simplilearn – Six Sigma Certification in Bangalore: Yet another good institute in Bangalore that offers a course that helps the individual to learn to boost business productivity by reducing the deviations in the business process. This institute offers a 1-year course. The concepts are taught in detail which is followed by a test that needs to be passed. The concepts covered in the course include analytical thinking, DMAIC, DMADV, regression, fishbone diagram, etc.
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) – Six Sigma Certification in Bangalore: This organization offers training and consulting services across the globe. A result-oriented training is imparted that guides the person toward career progression. It is a certified organization that offers Certification in Six Sigma Certification, Quality Auditor, Quality engineer, Quality technician, etc. Two courses offered by the institute are the Six Sigma green belt and the black belt. The trainers help in developing analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
All these institutes are among the best study places. The career benefits after pursuing the course from any of these institutes are as follows:
- Increase Your Value Across Industries. This skill is rare in the industry.
- The certificate is valued and one gets well paid
- Applicants get a chance to work on industry projects. One improves the business processes by reducing risks and eliminating errors.
- Increases employee acceptance across MNCs.
All these institutes offer great service at that too at a nominal rate. The cost of six sigma certification in Bangalore generally varies from 5000 INR to 25,000 INR. One does not need anything extra to pursue this certification. All that you need is a good internet connection, a working laptop, and an inclination toward analytics. To add wings to your career go for this certification and apply for the course today! You will see all the differences.