How can you use the beauty filters like the perfect face filter on Instagram? How can you find the beauty filter and activate it in the story camera? The new face filters have been around on Instagram for a few months now and can now be seen in many of the stories of friends and other users.
Unlike the normal filters and effects that are developed and made available by Instagram, the face filters have largely been created and uploaded by other users and companies. Beauty filters such as the perfect face filters, which automatically touch up one or the other skin impurity on the picture or video, are particularly popular. The question arises, where can you find these beauty filters and perfect face filters on Instagram?
Instagram: find and activate beauty filters?
There are some beauty face filters on Instagram and new ones are added every day. If you are looking for this type of filter, you should follow well-known filter creators like johwska (known for Beauty 3000) or profiles like face. effects. New face filters are regularly presented on the second profile and this often includes beauty filters.
You can look at the face filters directly in the posts of the profile and try them out yourself. The creators of the face filters are linked in the descriptions so that you can call up the profile and try out the beauty filter yourself.
A search with which you can specifically search for face filters from a certain category, such as beauty, is not yet available in the Instagram app on Android and iOS.
Are beauty filters and perfect face filters gone?
Last year, some beauty filters around cosmetic surgery were removed from Instagram. For example, there were botox filters or surgical filters that displayed an artificial snub nose at the push of a button, which is otherwise only possible with cosmetic surgery. These face filters were removed from Instagram, which is one of the reasons why suddenly some filters that were used a short time before were no longer displayed and were gone.
How to Search and find Instagram face filters?
How and where can you search for the new face filters on Instagram? Is there a search for the face filters and if so, where can you find them in the Instagram app on Android and iOS? If you create a story on Instagram, you can fall back on numerous effects and face filters that have been expanded over and over again in recent years and months.
Recently, normal creators can also create their own filters with the free program called Spark AR Studio and then publish them on Instagram so that they can be used by other users. One of the other users may be wondering the same question we asked ourselves recently and that is, where is the search for the face filters on Instagram?
Instagram: looking for a face filter?
The short answer to the question is that there is currently no face filter search on Instagram that can be used, for example, to find face filters for a specific topic using a keyword search. If you want to find and use the new face filters, there are various other options.
- Call up the face filter via the story of others: If you have discovered a new face filter in someone else’s story and would like to try it out yourself, then you simply have to tap the filter name at the top of the story and you can then “try it out”.
- Calling up the face filter via the effects gallery: If you select a filter in the story camera and tap the small arrow-down symbol to the right of the name, a bar opens where you can “browse through the effects”. Unfortunately, there is no search here either, but different face filters are displayed and you can scroll a little through the available effects of other users.
Read Also: How to Schedule Instagram Posts – A Complete Guide
Find new face filters
If you follow a person on Instagram who has created and uploaded a face filter himself, then this should also be displayed directly in the story camera and be available for selection. Otherwise, you can also call up the face filters of certain people directly via the profile. To do this, you open the person’s profile, tap the smiley symbol in the bar above the feed, and all of the person’s filters and effects are displayed here.
How to Activate and save Instagram Face Filter
Where can you actually find the new face filters on Instagram? How can I activate and use the face filters? This or something like that will perhaps be the question of many an Instagram user who has seen a filter in the story of other users that cannot be found and selected in the normal filter selection.
Read Also: Regain Control: Instagram Password Reset Demystified!
Instagram: Use and activate face filters
A few weeks ago Instagram activated the new face filter and this includes not only the “official” filters but also companies and other creators can now create their own face filters and effects that can then be used by others. The only question is, where can you find the new face filters?
- Method 1: If you discover a story where someone is using a face filter that you have not yet saved, the filter will be displayed in the story under the username by name. This is a link and you can use it to try out the filter yourself and save it.
- Method 2: So far there is, unfortunately, no face filter search in the Instagram app. Even if you can’t search for the filters yet, there is an effects gallery in which you can browse through various face filters and effects. To open the effects gallery, you simply have to open the story camera, select any face filter and tap on the small arrow symbol on the right. Then you can select the option “Browse Effects” in the popup menu and call up the effects gallery.
If you follow a person who has created a face filter, then the filter should be automatically displayed in the story camera and be selectable.
Save face filter
If you want to find a filter more easily, you can also save the face filter. To do this, call up the effect, for example directly via the feed from the creator, and then tap the down arrow symbol in the box below. The saved filters and effects can be found on the left of the camera wheel.
Delete face filter
Saved face filters can also be deleted at any time. To do this, simply open the story camera, swipe left, select the appropriate filter and then simply tap the X symbol.
Find Instagram Predictions Filter
Where can you find the new “Predictions Filter” in the Instagram app? Anyone who has looked at one or the other Instagram story in the last few days will perhaps also see the so-called “Predictions” filter in addition to the Disney filter and perhaps have asked the question, where can the “In 2030 I will be “Find filters and use them yourself?
Instagram Predictions Filter
There have been many new face filters on Instagram for several months now, which were not created by Instagram itself, but by other creators. The face filters are very popular and at the turn of the year, someone has published a “2020 Predictions” filter. If you use the filter, a black sign with the words “In 2020 I will be” appears above your head, and then various terms such as “Married” or “Poor” and “Rich” are displayed and one of them is selected at random. If you want to use the filter, you have to proceed as follows.
- Call up via a story with the 2020 Predictions filter: If you have discovered a story where the filter is used, then you simply have to open the story and tap on the word “2020 Predictions” at the top. Then a window opens at the bottom where you can try out the filter and upload the story with the effect yourself.
- Call up the prediction filter via the profile of the creator: If you call up the profile of the person who created the face filter, which in this case is Filippo. succinic, then you have to tap the smiley symbol in the bar above the feed. Here you can see the face filter and try it out.
You can also save the effects and filters on Instagram so that you can find them again more easily. You can also create and publish your own face filters on Instagram.