There is No doubt that, Facebook is worlds most popular social netwroking website. Mark Zuckerberg Ceo and Co-Founder of facebook Started their Journey of Success on 4th Febtruary 2004.
[alert]See Also : Facebook Data Server[/alert]Facebook may have had its ups and down , but with 1.23 Billion active monthly users of Deccebmer. and and recent revenues highlighting growth, ?before we take a look at 100 Facebook Stats and Facts Infographic. See What Mark Zuckerbeg The World’s Highest Paid CEO says on 10th Birthday of Facebook.
100 Facebook Stats And Stats – infographic:
Some amazing Facebook stats from infographic:
- With an income of 5.1 Billion U.S. dollars Facebook enlisted itself as the Fortune 500 company, in the world.
- Facebook bought Instagram for a reputed $1 Billion in cash and stocks.
- With 158,828,500 active accounts United states is the most active country on Facebook
- 680,000,000 people access Facebook via their mobiles.
- 8.3 percent of entire world’s population have Facebook account.
- 12 out of 25 Millennials (18 – 34 old) login to Facebook account first when they wake up.
- After every 20 minutes on Facebook 1.85 Million status updates and 1 Million links are being shared.
- 10% of all Facebook profiles are fake.
- Over 45 million Facebook accounts are duplicate accounts for people wanting to keep some information hidden to those of people who forget the previous log in details.
- 23 million profiles are misclassified accounts (i.e. accounts that should be pages, businesses pets, locations etc.)
- Over 14 million accounts are created to spread undesirable content (spam, malicious links, etc.).
- 30 Million Facebook accounts belong to dead people.