If you do not know what Azure Certification is and its requirements, this article is solely for you. All the necessary details are below.
Microsoft Azure is one of the leading and trusted cloud-based platforms. Companies use it globally to customize how they provide their assistance to consumers. They act as a rescuer for numerous firms, entirely or partially shifting their base to a safer and reliable Cloud environment.
Any recent graduate or experienced professional can get a Microsoft Azure certification to excel in the job market.
About Microsoft AZ-204 Exam
This Microsoft Exam is for cloud developers. The exam will test your skills in all stages of development, from requirement definition and design to development, deployment, and maintenance. A Cloud Developer collaborates with cloud database administrators and clients to implement solutions.
An AZ 204 candidate must have experience with Azure SDKs, data storage options, connections, APIs, app authentication, and authorization. They must also know development, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring.
You also must have 1-2 years of experience in professional development. And you must know how to work with Azure CLI and PowerShell.
How to Get Certified?
There are three steps for getting the certification: training, scheduling, and giving the exam.
Training for Microsoft Certification
The time you expend on Microsoft certification training will depend on how well you comprehend the course. And it depends on how fast you can understand the new features of its applications. Hence, the period of the training varies from one person to person. The exams require around 50 minutes to an hour. And you need to get above 700 marks to qualify; the maximum exam marks are 1000. But not all questions have marks. Some questions are purely for improving the quality of the exam. There is no negative marking for Microsoft certification exams.
The exam measures the following skills:
- Develop Azure Compute Solutions
- Develop Azure Storage
- Implement Azure Security
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure Solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure and third-party services
Some Valuable Tips for Trainees Intending to Prepare for the AZ 204 Exam:
- It would be best if you attempted trial exams. Microsoft supplies practice exam papers. Strive to endeavor all the documents because they will aid you in understanding the types of questions you may get in the exam.
- Many questions focus on how you would set up and operate Azure solutions. You may score higher if you focus on this part.
- Think about when you would utilize various resources. Much of the practical parts of the exam focus on “which Azure resource is the accurate choice in a given situation.” So, practical understanding plays an essential role in this case.
- Focus more on the Microsoft exam resources. Reviewing the Microsoft exam resources is vital as many exercises come from this section.
- There are Microsoft-certified trainers for people who learn better with an instructor. They will have a structured syllabus and well-experienced tutors to guide you throughout your preparation.
Scheduling the Microsoft Exam
There are two types of exams. In one, you can go to an exam center. This method requires fewer steps; however, you will need to travel. The other way is to schedule a proctored exam. This method requires an excellent internet connection, microphone, and webcam. But you get to give the exam from the comfort of your home.
Additionally, two exam providers partner with Microsoft. Pearson VUE and Centriport. Centerport is for students and members of an Academic institution and for Microsoft Office Specialist certification. Others need to register with Pearson VUE. You can choose the exam providers at the time of scheduling the exam.
Giving the exam
The final step is to give the exam. Ensure that you get proper sleep before the day of the Microsoft exam. And if you are taking the proctored exam, check every piece of equipment is working fine. If you have scheduled a center-based exam, ensure you know where to go. It would be better to reach the Microsoft exam center at least an hour before.
Finally, do not panic! You should remember endless things for the exam, so panicking won’t help.
Renewal of Microsoft Azure AZ-204
The certification has validity; however, you can renew your Microsoft certification at no cost before expiry. The certificate expires in one year. And each time you revalidate, the validity gets extended by one year.
Microsoft Azure (AZ- 204) is a well-known certification from Microsoft. It intends to test that you accurately understand Microsoft Azure solutions in a professional environment. It is perfect for specialists who create, examine, construct, and operate cloud applications on Microsoft Azure. So start preparing if you intend to get certified in Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure training.