Every day we take dozens of photos and shoot videos for any occasion. The cameras in our smartphones make it possible to capture the smiles of children, our pets, our family, and the beauty of the world around us. We willingly share many of these photos and videos with our friends on social networks. Some recordings are completely unimportant, and we are unlikely to return to them again, while others remain in our hearts for a long time, and we want to review them after some time.
How to save meaningful videos?
One of the easiest ways to save a video recording for a long time is to share it on your social network. It doesn’t matter if your accounts are open to the public or closed and accessible only to the dearest people, here you can publish it all. The file will be saved on the social platform secure cloud and subsequently available for viewing. Even if you accidentally delete the video from your phone or computer afterward, there is a way to save IG videos which we will explain later. It allows you to download Instagram videos absolutely free in seconds.
Another option is to use a cloud depository. For iPhone users, iCloud is available, or you can use Google Drive which gives you up to 15 GB of free storage space. However, if you shoot a lot of photos or videos in high quality, you will need to use a paid subscription to expand the capabilities of your cloud. It is not always reliable to store digital materials on computers and USB drives, because the flash drive can be lost, and photos on the hard drive of the computer can also be erased due to a virus or if your device breaks down.
How to download video from Instagram
Let’s imagine you have a situation where some kind of video is preserved only on your page on the social network, and you urgently need to download it to your phone or computer. In this case, the excellent Inflact service will save you. Now we will tell you how this can be done.
So, the algorithm of actions is very simple:
- Open the post that contains the video you are interested in and click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner (if you opened it in your Instagram app on your smartphone) and click on the copy hyperlink button.
- If you are viewing the post in a browser on a computer, open the post in full screen and copy the link in the address bar.
- Now open the Inflact website in a browser, and paste the URL into the bar on the main page.
- Now click on the big blue button next to it. There will be 2 buttons – download the video and download the entire profile. If you only need one video, select the close button on the left.
- In just a few seconds, you will be able to get the original video in the same quality in which it was originally published.
As you can see, it is not difficult to download an important video from Instagram again to your computer or phone. You can even create a separate backup page as a repository and post videos there. And then at the right time, they can always be downloaded back. The main thing is that you upload files of the highest quality. Then when you download you will not be disappointed.
If you are worried about the privacy of your information, then we hasten to assure you that this service is not affiliated with Instagram in any way and does not store your data. you can also use it if you need to download someone else’s video. The author of the video will never even know that you have uploaded the file published by him. and there is no limit on the number of downloads per day. All you need is a good internet connection and enough memory on your device to save all the videos you want.