Are you looking for some of the inspirational or courageous Ramadan quotes for posting on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, also want to share some on Whatsapp? We are here with some of the motivating and religious quotes.
Fasting is one of the five basic principles in Islam and stands seconds after tawhid (unification or oneness of Allah). Muslims started Ramadan fasting by seeing the moon of the lunar calendar after 29th or 30th. Muslims all over the world are very eagerly waiting for this month because this month has special events one of the main events is the revelation of the Holy Book Al- Quran.
Fasting is not easy for everyone because in most of the countries, the temperature is at 45 or 50 degrees, but love for Allah and their religion never stops them from fasting. In the end of this holy month, Muslims celebrated Eid ul Fitr which is rewarding for them by God but this is not the permanent gift Allah has set some beautiful gifts for the fasting man in Akhira.
We are coding some of the most followed Ramadan fasting quotes or Quranic quotes about fasting, it will help you a lot in motivating others also congratulate someone with these beautiful quotes. Muslims surely avoid all of the bad things, negativity, some abusive habits when they are fasting because it is a protocol of Fasting.
But nowadays most of the Muslims are not following these protocols show them these fasting quotes just because of some greedy businessman we are seeing the downfall of Muslims quotes these Islamic quotes about fasting to them and told them to follow the rituals of Islam and Holy month Of Ramadan.
Ramadan Fasting Quotes & Captions
- ~O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, so that you may learn self-restraint.’ – Quran 2:183
- Spend more time in Sujood.
- The fasting person in a state of worship as long as he does not backbite.
- Ramadan Strengthen your Imaan, heal your heart.
- Don’t be a servant of Ramadan be a servant of ALLAH be consistent.
- For a true Muslim, the End of Ramadan is not “the end” but the start of a new journey leading towards the Jannah.
- The fog clears, and new energy makes you run up the steps in front of you….
- The gates of heaven are opened now, the gates of hell are closed with devil chained in it.
- Don’t be a servant of Ramadan, Be a servant of Allah SWT. Be consistent.
- Everyone has a doctor in him; we just have to help him in his work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. To eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness.
- Fasting and natural diet, though essentially unknown as a therapy, should be the first treatment when someone discovers that he or she has a medical problem.
- Fasting strengthens control over our appetites, thus contributing to self-mastery.
- The job of fasting is to supply the body with the ideal environment to accomplish its work of healing.
- In a fast, the body tears down its defective parts and then builds anew when eating is resumed.
- Islam is a message of truth. We are not here in this country to be accepted, we are here to be respected.
- keep calm and prepare for Ramadan.
The month of absolution, freedom from hell, mercy, and blessings on your way and I pray to Almighty Allah that He enlighten your whole life with pure health and wealth’
- ‘Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.
- Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship. Al Quran
- Live your life like every day is Ramadan and the Akhirah will become you, Eid.
- Make Dua – its Ramadan the month of forgiveness.
- Make dua. It’s Ramadan the month of forgiveness. Take advantage of it.
- The light of the world will illuminate within you when you fast and purify yourself.
- Allah never expects us to be perfect during Ramadan, but he expects us to keep on trying.
- For a true Muslim, the end of Ramzan is not “The End” but start of a new journey leading towards Jannah.
- Have you ever wondered why we’re happy in Ramadan? Because we do what we were created to do.’
- Ramazan. The month when you gradually start to realize that it’s not the devil. It’s you.
- Ramzan does not come to change our schedules. it comes to change our hearts.
- Sleep Less pray more.
- The month of Ramadan is that in which was revealed the Quran. Guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. (2:185)
- The observances of the church concerning feasts and fasts are tolerably well-kept since the rich keep the feasts and the poor keep the fasts.
- Help the poor break the fast.
- I fast for greater physical and mental efficiency.
- Allah says in the Quran: “O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous.”
- Make this Ramadan the turning point in your life. Break free from the deceptions of the world and indulge in the sweetness of Iman.
- The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Said, When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained – Saheeh Al-Bukhari.
- There’s a hidden sweetness in the stomach’s emptiness.
- May you continue to be a blessing to each and every one.Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan is the best time to make or break a habit.
- I wish you and your family a peaceful Ramadan. All the goodness wishes are with you.
- If the brain and the belly are burning clean with fasting, every moment a new song comes out of the fire.
- Iftar – The prophet (Prayers and peace of Allah be upon him) used to break his fast by ripe dates or dates (in the absence of ripe dates) or sips some water in the absence of dates) before praying. [Al-Albany]
- Make hunger thy sauce, as a medicine for health.
- Ramadan will be coming soon prepare. Your mind, body, and soul for the holy month gain maximum benefit.
- The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.
- The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Whoever gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will have a reward like theirs, without that detracting from their reward n the slightest.
- Ramadan is about losing sins, not weight.
- We observe that in the scriptures, fasting almost always is linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.
- What the eyes are for the outer world, fasts are for the inner.
- The Prophet (saw) said, “When one of you is fasting, he should abstain from indecent acts and unnecessary talk, and if someone begins an obscene conversation or tries to pick an argument, he should simply tell him, ‘I am fasting’. [Bukhari & Muslim]
- We are lutes, no more, no less. If the sound box is stuffed full of anything, no music.
- We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment.
- On Blessed Month of Ramadan’s arrival, Allah chains the satan and close all gates of Hell. Now Feel Happy and comfortable – So that nothing can stop us from praying to Allah.
- Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Fasting is shield, it will protect you from the hellfire and prevent you from sins |
- Ramadan a chance to build your Imaan.
- When the month of Ramzan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.”_IMAM BUKAHRI
- Who spend [in the cause of Allah] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people – and Allah loves the doors of good.
- You can still make or break a habit.
- you who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you, so that you may attain taqwa.
- You who believe, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous. Al Quran
- May your Ramadaan be blessed (Ramadaan Mubarak) and May Allah accept your good deeds as sincerely done for Him (Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum)
- Ramadan is coming soon. We are waiting for the moon. The month of blessings. The month of forgiveness. The month full of mercy. God’s blessings in bounty. I can’t describe the inner peace, in this month of pure bliss. Oh Ramadan come soon, we are waiting for your moon.
- Ramadan is like a rare flower that blossoms once a year and just as you begin to smell its fragrance, it disappears for another year.