Jummah is the Most Beautiful day of the week. This special day comes into our life after every six days. We must be thankful to Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) for such a blessed day.
After being appreciated for Jummah Mubarak Quotes Post. Here I’m sharing 45+ Jummah Mubarak Statuses & Greetings For Whatsapp, And a catchy Captions Collection For Instagram.
- Jumma Mubarak Gifs
- Jumma Mubarak Wishes
- Beautiful Islamic Quotes
- Friday Status for Facebook & Whatsapp
Jumma Mubarak Status in English
Whoever read Surah Al Kahf on the day of Jummah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the Next. Jummah Mubarak
- Friday is near, Don’t worry dear, Clean clothes wear, Forget all the fear, Eyes shed tears, and Enjoy the new year.
- Thank you Allah for this blessed Friday. Jumma Mubarak.
- Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and hajj is the balance of life.
- Pray Allah Almighty… And show some faith & dignity… Quran be at ur side… Islam gives u pride…. Sunnah be a light u.. . That will glow and let u do… All the acts make u feel… Nothing but this land is real…!! JUMMA MUBARAK!!
- The best gift you can give someone is a dua. Jummah Mubarak!
- When you make dua’a, it is a sign that Allah loves you and intended good for you.
- May the angels protect you. May the sadness forget you. May goodness surround you. May Allah always bless you!
- Be Happy, Not because everything is good, But because you can see the good side of Everything.
- Do your best and Allah will do the Rest.. jummah Mubarak…
- Unquestionably, To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. Quran 10:55
Jumma Mubarak Status For Whatsapp
- Salah is the first thing you will be questioned about, so do not make it the last thing on your mind.
- Jummah Mubarak, May our deeds attract Allah’s love, noor, and barakah. So that our lives may be filled with peace, Happiness, and freedom from any calamity.
- Alhamdulilah For everything I have and for everything I’ve been blessed with.
- the most beloved deed to Allah is to Make a Muslim happy. @prophet Muhammad
- Ya Allah makes the day I stand before you the most beautiful day of my life.
- Alhamdulillah, for we have reached another blessed Jummah.
- Have Fear of ALLAH wherever you are. Jummah Mubarak
- The greatest test of faith is when do not get what you want but still you are able to say Alhamdulilah..
- Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it.
- You are never Alone Allah is always with you. – jumma Mubarak
Jummah Mubarak’s Facebook Status
- There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) are the Messenger of Allah. – Jummah Mubarak
- It is difficult to be patient but to waste the rewards of patience is worse.
- Patience is a pillar of faith. – Jumma Mubarak
- A sincere dua from the heart is the best of gifts
- Do not love the one who doesn’t love Allah. If they can leave Allah, they will leave you. jumma tul wida
- Prayer changes things. Worry changes nothing. Jummah Mubarak
- O turner of hearts! Make my heart firm upon Your religion. Amen
- Pray for Others, Don’t be selfish & just pray for yourself. Want for others what you want for yourself. Feel your heart grow with love. Jummah Mubarak
- Without Allah… There can be neither peace nor Comfort. – Jummah Mubarak
- Satan Loves a sad person Don’t Let him mess with your mind.
- Life is a journey from Allah to Allah, so let us make it for Allah. Jumma Mubarak Status
- If you knew how powerful the Sujood is, you would have never lifted your head off of the ground.
- Success isn’t money or fame It’s about standing in prayer 5 times a day.
- Happiness is Waking up for fajr without an Alarm…
- Ya Allah, I’ve wronged my soul, So forgive me. Ameen
Jumma Mubarak Status For FB
Read Also: Friday Greetings and Blessings
- Dua is your weapon, use it against your problems. Imaan is your weapon, use it against your worries.
- Sometimes you have no shoulder to cry on, but you always have a ground to put your head and shed your tears on. Juma Mubarak
- Treat others in the same manner you want to be treated.
- Have faith that your prayers are never wasted. You never know when, where, or how Allah is going to answer, but know for sure that He will!
- Last jummah of the beautiful Month of Ramadan. May Allah accept all our dua’s and worship and forgive all of us. – Ameen
- It’s Jummah today; stay positive; don’t let the Shaytan steal your spiritual happiness..
- As Friday Shines
In The Heart of Muslims,
May You Be Among The
Ones Who Will Receive The
Peace And Blessings of
Friday Prayers … !!! Jumma Mubarak
- Dua is not leaving things in Allah’s Hands. Duaa is trying your best, then leaving the rest up to Allah.
- Hey, It’s Friday, Do not Forget to Read Surah-e-Kahf.. – Jummah Mubarak.
- Your Soul Needs Prayer Like your lungs need air.