1000+ Short Inspirational Quotes -Best Captions For Instagram & Facebook PhotosMuslim World
45+ Jummah Mubarak Status, Captions and Greetings For Whatsapp
Jummah is the Most Beautiful day of the week. This special day comes into our life after every six days. We must be thankful to Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) for such a blessed day.
After being appreciated for Jummah Mubarak Quotes Post. Here I’m sharing 45+ Jummah Mubarak Statuses & Greetings For Whatsapp, And a catchy Captions Collection For Instagram.
Jumma Mubarak Status in English
Whoever read Surah Al Kahf on the day of Jummah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the Next. Jummah Mubarak
- Friday is near, Don’t worry dear, Clean clothes wear, Forget all the fear, Eyes shed tears, and Enjoy the new year.
- Thank you Allah for this blessed Friday. Jumma Mubarak.
- Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and hajj is the balance of life.
- Pray Allah Almighty… And show some faith & dignity… Quran be at ur side… Islam gives u pride…. Sunnah be a light u.. . That will glow and let u do… All the acts make u feel… Nothing but this land is real…!! JUMMA MUBARAK!!
- The best gift you can give someone is a dua. Jummah Mubarak!
- When you make dua’a, it is a sign that Allah loves you and intended good for you.
- May the angels protect you. May the sadness forget you. May goodness surround you. May Allah always bless you!
- Be Happy, Not because everything is good, But because you can see the good side of Everything.
- Do your best and Allah will do the Rest.. jummah Mubarak…
- Unquestionably, To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. Quran 10:55
Jumma Mubarak Status For Whatsapp
- Salah is the first thing you will be questioned about, so do not make it the last thing on your mind.
- Jummah Mubarak, May our deeds attract Allah’s love, noor, and barakah. So that our lives may be filled with peace, Happiness, and freedom from any calamity.
- Alhamdulilah For everything I have and for everything I’ve been blessed with.
- the most beloved deed to Allah is to Make a Muslim happy. @prophet Muhammad
- Ya Allah makes the day I stand before you the most beautiful day of my life.
- Alhamdulillah, for we have reached another blessed Jummah.
- Have Fear of ALLAH wherever you are. Jummah Mubarak
- The greatest test of faith is when do not get what you want but still you are able to say Alhamdulilah..
- Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it.
- You are never Alone Allah is always with you. – jumma Mubarak
Jummah Mubarak’s Facebook Status
- There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) are the Messenger of Allah. – Jummah Mubarak
- It is difficult to be patient but to waste the rewards of patience is worse.
- Patience is a pillar of faith. – Jumma Mubarak
- A sincere dua from the heart is the best of gifts
- Do not love the one who doesn’t love Allah. If they can leave Allah, they will leave you. jumma tul wida
- Prayer changes things. Worry changes nothing. Jummah Mubarak
- O turner of hearts! Make my heart firm upon Your religion. Amen
- Pray for Others, Don’t be selfish & just pray for yourself. Want for others what you want for yourself. Feel your heart grow with love. Jummah Mubarak
- Without Allah… There can be neither peace nor Comfort. – Jummah Mubarak
- Satan Loves a sad person Don’t Let him mess with your mind.
- Life is a journey from Allah to Allah, so let us make it for Allah. Jumma Mubarak Status
- If you knew how powerful the Sujood is, you would have never lifted your head off of the ground.
- Success isn’t money or fame It’s about standing in prayer 5 times a day.
- Happiness is Waking up for fajr without an Alarm…
- Ya Allah, I’ve wronged my soul, So forgive me. Ameen
Jumma Mubarak Status For FB
Read Also: Friday Greetings and Blessings
- Dua is your weapon, use it against your problems. Imaan is your weapon, use it against your worries.
- Sometimes you have no shoulder to cry on, but you always have a ground to put your head and shed your tears on. Juma Mubarak
- Treat others in the same manner you want to be treated.
- Have faith that your prayers are never wasted. You never know when, where, or how Allah is going to answer, but know for sure that He will!
- Last jummah of the beautiful Month of Ramadan. May Allah accept all our dua’s and worship and forgive all of us. – Ameen
- It’s Jummah today; stay positive; don’t let the Shaytan steal your spiritual happiness..
- As Friday Shines
In The Heart of Muslims,
May You Be Among The
Ones Who Will Receive The
Peace And Blessings of
Friday Prayers … !!! Jumma Mubarak
- Dua is not leaving things in Allah’s Hands. Duaa is trying your best, then leaving the rest up to Allah.
- Hey, It’s Friday, Do not Forget to Read Surah-e-Kahf.. – Jummah Mubarak.
- Your Soul Needs Prayer Like your lungs need air.