The relationship with the mother is something special and is celebrated on Mother’s Day. But how should you express your love and gratitude? Our Mother’s Day sayings help! We have put together a large selection with more than 100 beautiful sayings, poems, quotes, and captions for mom. You can use this as inspiration or as the text for your card with Mother’s Day sayings …
Mother’s Day Sayings: Nice words for mom
For more than 100 years, Mother’s Day has been celebrated on the second Sunday in May. Together with flowers, chocolates, or other gifts, mothers all over the world receive cards with texts, sayings, quotes, or poems they have written themselves. It is the opportunity to say what far too often remains unsaid: Thank you for everything, mom! I am glad that you exist.
We have collected the best Mother’s Day sayings and phrases in case you are at a loss for words! Sometimes it is difficult to express one’s thoughts and feelings. Let yourself be inspired by our large selection and choose the Mother’s Day sayings that you like best:
Captions for Mom: the most beautiful at a glance
- “An angel without wings is called mom.”
- “My words can’t always say it, but my heart will always feel how much you mean to me.”
- “You are everything a mother can hope for. Much love for Mother’s day.”
- “There are many mothers here on earth, but God told himself mine should be the best.”
- “If I manage to be half as good a mother to my children as you have been to me, they will have a wonderful life.”
- “A child without a mother is like a flower without rain.” (Indian proverb)
- “A mother is the only person in the world who loves you before he knows you.”
- “I don’t need money or fame. With you as a mother, I have everything I need. “
- “Words cannot express how much you mean to me. I owe you more than I can ever say. “
- “Behind every happy child, there is a great mother.”
- “I owe you not only my life but an infinite number of happy memories and the most beautiful childhood that one could wish for.”
- “You can’t choose your family – but I would have always chosen you as a mother.”
Captions for Mom as a thank you
- “Thank you dear mom that I can count you among the most important people in my life. So I wish you the very best for Mother’s Day! “
- “Thank you for your boundless love, the security, and a carefree life.”
- “Thanks for the many little things,
that make my life easier.
Thank you for thinking of me
and guiding me through my everyday life.
Even if you think I don’t notice:
Thank you for everything, I think of you! “
- “Even if I wasn’t always the best child, you were always the best mother. Thank you for always sticking to me. “
- “I know that I tell you too seldom, but I am grateful every day that you are my mother and friend.”
- “I will be grateful all my life for everything you have done for me. Much love for Mother’s day.”
- “Many thanks for your helping hand, your comforting words, and your warming look.”
- “Even a thousand words would not be enough for the best mother in the world. The most important thing, however, is: Thank you for everything! “
- “A thank you can’t outweigh how many times you’ve helped me.”
- “Thank you mom that I can always count on you. Your support gives me strength and courage every day. “
- “On Mother’s Day, I want to thank you for everything you have done and sacrificed for me. To the best mother! “
Short sayings for Mother’s Day
- “I am so happy to have you as a mom. Happy Mother’s Day! “
- “There are seldom good things – that’s why you only exist once. Much love for Mother’s day!”
- “For Mother’s Day, I wish you all the best and sunshine every day!”
- “My home is always where you are. I wish you a great Mother’s Day! “
- “I wish the best mother the best Mother’s Day! All the best!”
- “Happy Mothers’ Day! I think firmly of you and look forward to the next visit. “
- “Mother’s Day is not enough to celebrate how amazing you are.”
- “Mom, you are wonderful and good-hearted. I love you!”
Funny Captions for Mom
- “I’ve been looking for the perfect Mother’s Day present for a long time – but you already have me. All the best!”
- “On Mother’s Day, a heartfelt compliment: You have really beautiful children!”
- “Let Dad pamper you and cook for you today – exactly the other way around than the rest of the year. Have a great Mother’s Day. “
- “You couldn’t celebrate Mother’s Day today without me. No problem, I was happy to do it for you. So all the best for Mother’s Day! “
Poems for Mother’s Day
- “Mother is the most beautiful name
on the wide ground.
He is often called tenderly,
softly from the child’s mouth.
It is only spoken softly
when the heart is afraid and sad.
Often called for help
if you are pressed by distress, pain.
If the mother is then herself
tired from work ‘and old,
the mother’s name remain holy,
then think back and give her hold.
Guarded, protected for a lifetime,
that’s why I say today on Mother’s Day:
for your kindness and loyalty,
thank you, thank you. “(Unknown)
“Thank you mom for my life,
Thanks for the nice time.
Thanks for your warm laugh
and for your tenderness.
You gave me so much
that’s why I say warmly today:
Thank you mom for my life
thank you for a great time! “(Anita Menger)
- “Your little mother is patiently carrying
so many a burden for you.
So keep it dear and worthy,
as long as you still have it. “(Adelbert von Chamisso)
- “Live happy, live serene,
live on in health,
live for many years! Dear mother, live high! “(Unknown)
- “Dearest mom, listen carefully,
nobody is as good as you
Are my girlfriend anytime
and always ready to help.
I love you, be sure
that I miss you every day ‘.” (Unknown)
- “Do I have to choose a mom,
my choice was only you.
Because you are the best mother
that there can be for me. “(Unknown)
- “Mother’s love is as pure as the sun;
No heart can love like the mother’s heart.
The joy of the child is the joy of the mother,
The child’s cry is the mother’s pain.
You can only see it out of your mother’s eyes
Suck the pious expression of silent love;
The look that always thinks about good things:
It is the mother’s view of the child. “(Johann Heinrich Schulze)
- “Flowers or chocolate,
no gift from the world is enough
so I want to tell you today
only with you, am I at home ‘”(unknown)
- “The mother’s heart is full of love,
from the first to the last day.
There is no one on this earth
who values and likes you so much.
Take the time to say thank you
it doesn’t take more than a word.
No need to hesitate and wait
show ‘your love now.” (Unknown)
Special Quotes for Mothers
- “Everything I am or what I hope to ever become, I owe to my mother.” (Abraham Lincoln)
- “A mother’s love is not shared between the children, it is multiplied.” (Christian Friedrich Daniel Schubart)
- “All the best, great, beautiful of humanity has its origin undoubtedly from maternal influence.” (Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel)
- “No wisdom that can be taught on earth can give us what a word and a glance from the mother give us.” (Wilhelm Raabe)
- “My mother had nothing but love; the best in me, I got it from her. “(Peter Rosegger)
- “With a childhood full of love, one can endure the cold world for half a lifetime.” (Jean-Paul)
- “There is only one completely selfless, completely pure, completely divine love, and that is that of the mother for her child.” (Georg Ebers)
- “A child’s happiness begins in the mother’s heart.” (Phil Bosmans)
- “There is no place in the world where one would be more secure than in the arms of the mother.” (Selma Lagerlöf)
Simple cards with Captions for Mother
Share your thoughts with us for your lovely mom. Find more on our Facebook page.